LGBTT Seniors Housing Notes at SAGE – March 9, 2015
Attendees: Thais McKee, Michael Phair, Jan Schmitz, Alvin Schrader , Robert Smith, Eric Story, Ann Goldblatt
Regrets: Julian Daly Larry Jewell, Mickey Wilson
– General Comments – The members discussed the symposium and were pleased with the results.
– Electronic info – Nicole runs the Sage website and will be contacted to upload the symposium materials
– Bibliography – There are some hard copies available in addition to being placed on Sage’s website.
– Video – The two videos, one of Tim Johnson speech and the second of the survey results will be distributed to the members by email in addition to being placed on Sage’s website.
– Invoices/cost – Not all expenses are in.
– Symposium Notes – Candice has the raw data. Ann will summarize and cluster for the members to review.
– Volunteers – 25 people signed up. Alexis Hillyard will be invited to join the group. Further information will be provided to the volunteers
Other – Obtain the raw data from the symposium
Analyze Eventbrite registration data
- Next Steps – use a facilitator to assist with the analysis. Set up a member working meeting. Suggested dates:
Sunday Apr 12 from 1 to 4pm,
Monday Apr 13 from 5 to 8pm,
Thursday Apr 16 from 5 to 8pm,
Saturday Apr 18 from 9 to noon.
To be organized by doddle scheduling. Topics for discussion will include.
– Volunteer Support
– Organizational Structure
Grey Matters Provincial Conference in Drumheller on Sept 29-30.
Mohito’s Sherry Mckibben fundraiser – June 8 -9.
- Next Meeting – TBA
Notes prepared by Jan Schmitz