LGBTT Seniors Housing Notes at SAGE – Sept 9, 2015
Attendees: Dave Gilbert, Alexis Hillyard, Thais McKee, Michael Phair, Jan Schmitz, Alvin Schrader , Robert Smith, Eric Story,
Special Guest: Kristy Harcourt
Regrets: Julian Daly, Larry Jewell, Mickey Wilson
- Welcome and introduction of Kristy Harcourt, contract position.
- Minutes from July 27 – no changes.
- Marginalized group- Dave advised that he is arranging a meeting with the group, possibly on the 21st and that he may have a contact to do the posters. Pixel Blue from the Design College was recommended.
- Long Term Options –
– Pegasus Project Grant – Michael met with Roger from SAGE. Part of their project will involve work with Mickey and Roger hopes some of the Seniors Housing work will fit into their project. Approval has not yet been given.
- Contract Position – Michael met with Roger for the contract position. Sage will provide office space and computer if required. The contract was finalized and Kristy received it in the mail yesterday.
- Thoughts and discussion with Kristy on educational project – Kristy presented a detailed project plan.
- Other – Thank you to Robert for hosting the meeting.
- Next Meeting – Wednesday October 21, 4:30pm at SAGE.
Notes prepared by Jan Schmitz